bloghomeblogadventuresblogbooks

Saturday, April 2, 2011

the chungery

For Christmas I gave Tim a beer making kit from here and all the makings for a Belgian dubbel. Last week we popped open a bottle of his first brew. And it was good. I mean, just look at that face. You know it's good.
tim brews


tim brews
Tim slaving away over a hot pot of beer stuff. I think all the bits are in there...you know, the bits. Hops and sticks and stuff.
tim brews
Tim pouring the brown beer stuff into the clear beer stuff. Water, I think. Clearly, I am very knowledgeable about making beer.
Tim siphoning beer into a bucket to transfer into bottles. Tim pouring the beer into a glass.
tim brews
Tim appreciating the beer.
Now we have five gallons of beer to drink. Come over and have a few with us. I can't wait for the next batch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© timheartjane 2011 Photos taken by me, unless otherwise stated.